- Pharmaceuticals and equipment complying with current legislation worldwide
- Tailored solutions to all industry, nationality and flag state requirements
- Global inspection, maintenance and certification to all international standards
- Medical consultants recognized by MCS& WHO.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are fully up to date with the latest marine medical legislation and on hand to help with your medical supply needs 24 hours a day every day of the year.
Sea Services carries all types of ship accessories and nautical equipment for decks, engines and cabins. Charts, nautical publications, flags and stationery as well as safety equipment, rust removers, brushes, tools and much more are available from our local warehouse. We deliver engine stores, such as tools, bolts, screws, steel, wire ropes, Log lashing Equipment’s as well as heavy machinery and we supply electrical equipment in all voltage ranges to suit any application, from a simple light bulb to the most advanced electronics. We use IMPA and ISSA Codes for more understanding of products for our customers. Many products from our product range comes with SOLAS Approvals and ISO Compliance Certificates as required by International Standards, also complying with latest IMO Regulations.
From the tiniest screws to the largest engine parts
All deck- and engine stores:
- Spare parts
- Safety equipment
- Electric tools 110/220 V and 50/60 Hz
- Industrial tools and equipment
- Welding equipment
- Nautical charts
- Hoses, ropes, hawsers and wire
- Marine paint and protective coatings
- Industrial cleaning supplies and equipment
Calibration Gas, Gas Detectors and Gas Tubes.
Specialists in Lashing Equipment
Supplied with Mill Test and Compliance Certificates as per IMO Code of Safe Practice for Ships Carrying Timber Deck Cargoes
- Wire Rope
- Wire Rope Fittings
- Stainless Steel Rope
- Chain & Fittings
- Turnbuckles & Rigging Screws
- Chain Slings
- Web & Round Slings
- Lever & Chain Blocks
- Mooring Lines